Views & Opinions
All opinions and views expressed on this site are the personal views of its owner the Identity Chef & are not solicited or sponsored by any third party. If you are inclined to disagree with the views expressed herein, please feel welcome to comment and post your feedback.
In case of information /data inaccuracies, I would be more than happy to make the necessary changes to posts/pages, and take the necessary corrective measures.
Since a lot of my work and publication focuses on corporate marketing, feedback from the Businesses discussed herein is more than welcome and will be treated with utter respect, transparency and dignity, if met by the same.
Photography & Artwork
All third party artwork displayed on this site will display appropriate affiliation, in case of any copyright or any other infringement, please contact me.
Please feel free to use my personal artwork and photography, as long as you mention source and add some link love to it
I would like this site to become a hub for active conversation and debate, however, in order for this to work the integrity of all it’s participants will need to be maintained.
By default, there is no comment moderation, and all comments will be posted on the site directly, unless they are classified as spam by Akismet and placed in the spam queue, which I check on a regular basis.
Nevertheless keep in mind that:
- Negative and Positive feedback are both eqaually welcome as long as it is expressed in style.
- Comments with harsh, abusive language will be deleted
- Comments that are personally offensive to any of my readers will be directly deleted
- Comments that are written in a condescending, angry tone and that lack logical substance will be moderated, edited, or deleted.
- Biased comments, that contain offenses will be moderated
- Remember we talk with each other and not at each other
- Comment to add positive value to the conversation
- All comments, ideas and thoughts are property of their authors, therefore I take no responsibility for anything that these comments might lead to, or cause.
My opinions are not set in stone, I will be glad to debate back and forth with you as long as you present logical arguments, and this is why I write and how we will all benefit and learn. If that is done with ‘fair play’ we will all come out as better persons.
And one more thing, we live in what I call the “google age” and as you notice I publish and comment under my real name, so I uphold everything I say versus my personal reputation, & I would greatly appreciate you do the same.