MY Online Marketing Mantras
These are a few of the mantras that I try to repeat to clients to shift their paradigm to thinking about ONLINE marketing and their online presence. What are the mantras that you follow in your online marketing strategy?
- Visibility does not equal Brand Leverage
- Visibility is nothing without Engagement
- Engagement can not result in friction points and frustration, as these “de-stimulate” and greatly impact conversions
- Engagement needs a series of personalized touch-points in order to create qualified leads that are then filtered into conversions
- Visibility through online advertising does not mean engagement and brand awareness in the online world
- Since online advertising is not interruption based, the challenge is in creating interactive ads and campaigns that will grab the attention of the online community and create conversions.
- Online advertising and other social media channels are used in combination to create multiple effective touch points with leads and community leaders to create brand engagement and awareness.
- Valuable content and value added in the community create a positive brand image will will eventually lead to more conversions
- Conversions are not instantaneous, online marketing, just like any sales process requires significant lead nurturing to make them convert and become clients.
- As each online experience is unique, we now have the tools to target each and every targeted group with individual messages and tailored communication strategies that will create multiple gateways for them to find out about the brand and come through gateways customized for them.
- In the online world, any activity performed by a company leaves a lasting footprint in the world wide web, unlike offline, where there is no feedback past the expiry of the month in which an add or press release was rolled out.
- On Digital Echo: Online campaigns, do not have an instantaneous effect, before becoming viral, a certain time-slot needs to be given for the online community to discover the content ( which we will be working on), get interested in it, explore it, adopt it and then start spreading it and becoming brand ambassadors. This resulting echo will further resonate the campaign and the brands position. That is why, the campaigns need to be present and fed with content for certain period to maximize their reach.
- Online advertising gives companies full statistics in terms of how many people viewed their messages/ads, how many clicked on their ads, where they came from, what they did, how much time they spent on the landing page… something offline advertising can not aspire to. Furthermore in online advertising you pay for targetted leads and people who actually viewed the ads , and not a mass of newspaper subscribers that disregard the ad, or people who switch channels during commercial times.
- Leads need to be put into a personalized nurturing process that will ensure their conversion with time through a series of various online and offline touchpoints with the brand.
Tags: building engament, conversions, digital echo, digital marketing, digital presence, digital reach, digital strategy, engagement, interactivity, landing pages, lead nurturing, mantras, online advertising, online advertising strategy, online marketing, social medi amarketing strategy, Social Media Marketing, social media marketing consultant
Reply Cancel reply
advertisement advertising aha moment beirut billboards blogging brand identity branding campaign career certification charity communication competition copywriting corporate identity Corporate marketing corporate social responsibility creativity design eco-friendly enterpreneurship environment events Giveaway green guest post lebanon marketing middle east NGO online advertising online marketing personal branding PR ramadan recruitment sentiment social media Social Media Marketing social networking Travel twitter USP Vacancies
- Begginer SM Tips
- Corporate marketing
- Events & Promotions
- Guest Bloggers
- IdentityChef Guest Posts on
- IdentityChef Out & About
- Interesting Products
- Lebanese Heritage
- Lebanon – Business
- Lebanon Events
- People stories
- Social Media Marketing
- Training Programs