RakBank Example of Clear Consice Twitter Campaigns for Actively Promoting Your Business.
There is nothing out of the usual in this campaign and yet This campaign provides a good quality step up from the regular wishy-washy stale sweepstakes.
What is good about this campaign:
- It puts Rak Bank’s new product at the center of the promotion, by giving people a packaged message to tweet. The message is short and concise.
- Does not force you to follow or like anyone.
- Message provided is impartial and hence does not in any way affect credibility of the tweeter.
- It is extremely simple for users to execute and only involves one step.
- It provides transparency by showing all the rules, number of prizes, campaign duration, method of selecting winners…
- It costs Rak Bank close to nothing and would be extremely easy to monitor.
- It is less of a bribery model (cheap sweepstakes) and more of a reward for promotion model.
Keep following @rakbanklive on twitter to see their other ways of interacting with the audience.
P.S. I am lately resorting to short posts, as opposed to not writing at all.
Reply Cancel reply
advertisement advertising aha moment beirut billboards blogging brand identity branding campaign career certification charity communication competition copywriting corporate identity Corporate marketing corporate social responsibility creativity design eco-friendly enterpreneurship environment events Giveaway green guest post lebanon marketing middle east NGO online advertising online marketing personal branding PR ramadan recruitment sentiment social media Social Media Marketing social networking Travel twitter USP Vacancies
- Begginer SM Tips
- Corporate marketing
- Events & Promotions
- Guest Bloggers
- IdentityChef Guest Posts on
- IdentityChef Out & About
- Interesting Products
- Lebanese Heritage
- Lebanon – Business
- Lebanon Events
- People stories
- Social Media Marketing
- Training Programs