Marketing for Control Freaks Guest Class at AUB

As this post is published I am giving a guest class in Leila Khauli’s #MKTG225 class in AUB, just thought I would share with you the slides so you can see what is happening you can also follow the tweets with #mktg225 hashtag.

Normally I do not include a lot of text in my visual materials, but this time you can see a lot since I intended it to be a cross bread between a power-point and a notes guidelines for the class.

This is exciting, more details later! Let me know what you think

Online Marketing - Guide For Control Freaks

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. yasmine’s avatar

Good luck!! I am sure you will kick-ass =)
    Wish I could be there…..

You can come to the next class, this time were only able to cover the first part, so there’s still a lot:) I’ll tell you in advance.

2. Danielle’s avatar

You teach too? Amazing!

Well it was a guest class, I enjoyed it, plus it seems like it is going to grown into a series since we could not cover everything in one class.

3. moudz’s avatar

Darine is a great instructor, really enjoyed the lecture today :)

ahhh, I am so happy you liked the class and thank you so much for being there, especially since you woke up early to attend it.

4. Riham’s avatar

Aww that was one of my favorite classes! I didn’t take with Leila Khauli though.
    I wish I could have attended your lecture Darine!

5. Leila khauli’s avatar

Darine
    Thank you so much for giving us your time and sharing your knowledge.
    This was an a amzing learning experience for me and my students.

Thank you so much Leila, it was a pleasure to talk to your knowledge thirsty students that do not need convincing about the importance of Online, and doing online properly.