What will YOU Leave Behind? Environmental Campaign by Lebanese Ministry of Environment , UNDP & Solidere
This is the perfect timing for the campaign as expats are returning to Lebanon for the summer and touring around it, sadly leaving more than just their footsteps in the sand.
The concept may be a bit Deja Vu and yet it does not miss the point, still instantaneously projecting the message and (hopefully) embedding it into your consciousness.
You know that I am a big sucker for this type of social and environmental ads and I am loving that this is being done to preserve Lebanon. Luckily enough, I got lost on the road ( still getting used to the trek from new place so this is happening often) and saw this great ad on a unipole but could not snap it. Then, as the all knowing google did not have it in its digital reign, I emailed the Ministry of Environment and the UNDP and both responded and were very helpful. Big Thanks for that.
A special thanks to MS. Rola Khazen, Senior Marketing Advisor at UNDP for providing the images and giving me the below background stats regarding the campaign.
- The campaign was launched by the Minister of environment on June 4,2010, in the press syndicate. Ragheb Alameh was present because he is a goodwill ambassador. In addition to all the press.
- The campaign consisted of TV and radio spots, 5 bus wraps, Digital panels of Pikasso, magazines and dailies as well a unipole on the airport highway.
- The campaign will last as long as the media place it because they are free of charge and it is up to the media to decide how much they put it depending on their availability.
NOW I am hoping for:
- more action driven campaigns in the future, from corporate entities.
- more exposure for such campaigns online ( as you can see above no online digital agencies were involved in the campaign)
- the ads will appear throughout Beirut and Lebanon, not just at the edge of the city
- Tweet me if you spot the add somewhere else, I only saw it that one time when I got lost on the old airport road, and today in Executive Magazine
Tags: advertisement, advertising, awareness campaigns, beirut, campaign, communication, corporate social responsibility, environment, environmental awareness campaign, lebanese ministry of environment, lebanon, solidere, undp
Reply Cancel reply
advertisement advertising aha moment beirut billboards blogging brand identity branding campaign career certification charity communication competition copywriting corporate identity Corporate marketing corporate social responsibility creativity design eco-friendly enterpreneurship environment events Giveaway green guest post lebanon marketing middle east NGO online advertising online marketing personal branding PR ramadan recruitment sentiment social media Social Media Marketing social networking Travel twitter USP Vacancies
- Begginer SM Tips
- Corporate marketing
- Events & Promotions
- Guest Bloggers
- IdentityChef Guest Posts on
- IdentityChef Out & About
- Interesting Products
- Lebanese Heritage
- Lebanon – Business
- Lebanon Events
- People stories
- Social Media Marketing
- Training Programs